Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend

Wow. I really stink at keeping this thing up to date. Well, that's the awesome procrastinator in me.  Super Bowl weekend has come and gone...and it was definitely one of the busier ones.  I got a double dose of my favorite people, so I'm not complaining.  We got a taste of "Fat Princess" (thanks Kelly!) and the Monopoly card game (intensely frightening sometimes...you people are crazy).  We got the Saints taking out the Colts with a side of Bang!  Francis played his role as Renegade far too well.  I got to sit on a bean bag with Sophie tucked under my arm as I read to her.  She read to me by pointing out the different animals in the books.  SO CUUUUUUUTE!

Seriously, we need to do this at least once a month.  Even if it's just us sitting around playing games. I'm so down for that!

No comments: